CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Very Special Day

Today is a very special day to celebrate!!!

Today 23 years ago, my sweet sister-n-law Lisa was born. Lisa is such a special friend, sister and person. Lisa I pray that this year you experience the fullness that the Lord has promised for you. May you know the richness of his mercies as they are new everyday. I pray that this year you will learn how fearfully and wonderfully the Lord has made you. You are a gift to everyone you meet. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and sister. Adam and I are blessed by you daily!!

Another very special thing to celebrate today, October 14th, is my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary. 65 years!!! Isn't that amazing!!!! Adam and I are so blessed with a heritage of faith in our parents and grandparents as well as examples of marriages built on love and respect. What an example we have to follow.


A day early but another celebration is my parents 31st anniversary tomorrow, October 15th. What an amazing celebration of marriage!!! I am so thankful for the legacy of love and family that Adam and I have. Thanks mom and dad for giving us such a great example. I love you so much! ( I know this picture is mainly Adam and I but it is a great picture of mom and dad in the back holding Jackson!!!!) I will add another picture later!!

1 comments:

Lisa

thank you sweet sister for the wonderful blog post. you are so sweet! i appreciate it so much. you're the BEST! I love ya!