
I know if you read my sister-n-law's blog you realize how incredibly smart this 2 1/2 year old is but everytime Adam and I are around him we are just more and more amazed at how absolutely brilliant this little fella is. We are in love with him. He has such an imagination and an amazing vocabulary. Have we mentioned that Adam taught him where his patella. Find us another two year old who knows that!
Well Jackson LOVES his uncle Adam and this trip wanted Adam to do EVERYTHING for him. Adam do it he would say....


Well Jackson had a bit of a snotty nose so I said, "Jackson let Mimi get your nose" Jackson said, " NO, Adam get my boogie" Sorry babe. You were pretty much gonna have to do everything.

1 comments:
Adam can have his boogies...it's just one less for me to wipe off later :)
Post a Comment