Its official....the countless hours of hard work have payed off. I was able to go to Adam's dissertation defense yesterday and he did a wonderful job. After about a 45 minute presentation (which was excellent and I am beginning to understand a little of what he is talking about) and questions from the audience (professors, students, the audience was dismissed and Adam met with his committee for about another 30-45 minutes fielding questions. I went and waiting in the lab with a student (Matt)that works with Adam and had a nice chat and then in walks Adam's major professor to say "Allow me to introduce, Dr. Adam Knight" He was all smiles!! I am so proud for him!!! He has earned it! I really have never known anyone to work has hard and diligently has my husband does!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Allow me to introduce...Dr. Adam Knight
Its official....the countless hours of hard work have payed off. I was able to go to Adam's dissertation defense yesterday and he did a wonderful job. After about a 45 minute presentation (which was excellent and I am beginning to understand a little of what he is talking about) and questions from the audience (professors, students, the audience was dismissed and Adam met with his committee for about another 30-45 minutes fielding questions. I went and waiting in the lab with a student (Matt)that works with Adam and had a nice chat and then in walks Adam's major professor to say "Allow me to introduce, Dr. Adam Knight" He was all smiles!! I am so proud for him!!! He has earned it! I really have never known anyone to work has hard and diligently has my husband does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love ya'll!!! I'm so proud of him!!!
I'm so happy for him. Tell Dr. Knight congrats for me!!
Post a Comment