CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We need more boxes

Well the time has come to pack up our lives here in Auburn and head to Starkville. I can't believe that six months have come and gone. Life happens quick. So this is what our lives look like right now.


Our goal is to have EVERYTHING packed by Friday when we are heading to a wedding in Jackson and then on to Hattiesburg for Christmas. WE will be heading back on the 28th ,after a detour in Birmingham, to meet the movers on the 29th and then Starkvegas here we come.

I realized before we started packing that so few people have actually been to our home in Auburn so I captured a few pictures before hurricane packing hit.



Here are a few pictures of our humble abode pre-packing storm.


0 comments: