Yesterday, October 7th, was our four month anniversary!! WOW. Time flies when you are loving married life!!! It has been so much fun!!! I really can't say enough great things about being married to my best friend! I finally (four months later) got our wedding announcement in the paper!! Click here to see the online version of it.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The Knights
Yesterday, October 7th, was our four month anniversary!! WOW. Time flies when you are loving married life!!! It has been so much fun!!! I really can't say enough great things about being married to my best friend! I finally (four months later) got our wedding announcement in the paper!! Click here to see the online version of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on your first 4 months of married life!!!
Happy 4 months! By the way, I love your blog background/page. I have to check some more out!- Holly
Yay for 4 fun months!!
IT FLIES! it never slows down. Love the picture! and i love YOU!
Post a Comment